Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's Getting Bigger!

My bun bun area... 
I really need a better place for the straw, but I haven't found it yet. :-/


My peas had to wrap around!


In the rows I have: cauliflower, salad, yellow squash, delicata squash, zucchini, broccoli, a few stalks of corn, 5 types of onions, technicolor cabbage, kale, cosmic (purple) carrots, rainbow carrots, parsnips, and cucumbers.


My purple and black pole beans (scarlet?) I didn't plant the flowers. They volunteered.


5 varieties of beans, 2 of beets, chard, and something that I can't recall but is clearly planted in a row, lol. 


My littlest helper!


3 varieties of sugar snap pea, 4 types of tomato, and garlic.


Purple, Red, Gold, and Russet potatoes!


About 2/3 of the garden area (missing herbs, raspberries, strawberries, and pumpkins)...
Don't mind the hoses. They go to the soaker system. I just haven't buried them yet. 


A table for snacking in the garden.


Some extra corn and the cucumbers (not in that order.)


YUMMY!


No comments:

Post a Comment