Monday, April 1, 2013

Fun Bun Run

First off, I'll go ahead and appologize for the tittle. I know, I know, but I just couldn't resist. 

Second of all, this is mainly a shameless hubby brag, so you'll have to forgive me a second time. I'm not gonna lie, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have a handy hubby who builds me stuff! 

My daddy (orange) and hubby (blue) building the bunny run!


Of course, Coffee Bean and Creamsicle loved their new bunny run!



Bun Run



The bunny run, bunny hutch, and my back garden. So lovely! I seriously can't wait until summer!



2 comments:

  1. Wow they're cute! Your garden looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I'm so excited about it!! I'm really hoping that it will produce well enough for me to dry/can/pickle for the winter!!!

    ReplyDelete